Kari & Gary

I feel lucky to have been able to take Kari and Gary's pictures.  They are such a fun, beautiful couple who are hilarious.  They were natural when taking pictures, which made my job much easy.  We took their engagements at Riverwoods and they were married in the Draper Temple.

FROM THE CLIENT
"Madelyn took my engagement and wedding photos in 2009.  I was so impressed with Madelyn because before we got to the location, she was already there studying the location for great areas to shoot and lighting.  Madelyn made my husband and I so comfortable which resulted in very natural and fun pictures.  She had many great ideas for poses and worked around imperfections my husband and I didn't want captured.  After having engagement pictures taken we were more than happy to book Madelyn to take our wedding pictures- the most important day of our life.  Once again, she exceeded our expectations and took timeless photos that we are proud to display around our home.  I am so happy with the work and time she put in to my lasting memories!" - Kari

ENGAGEMENTS




 


WEDDING



0 comments: