Brent & Mary Rose

Remember Mary Rose from the fake bridal shoot?  Well she ended up getting married and I got to take her REAL pictures :)  I consider myself very lucky to have taken her pictures.  She and her husband are a really cute couple and are so nice.  Mary Rose and I became during our drama class in the elementary education program....needless to say we've seen each other do some pretty silly things.  We took their engagements at an orchard in Provo and also at some old walls.  Her bridals were also taken at the orchard, the historic court house and with an old truck off of University Avenue.  She was married up in Ogden in a beautiful yard.  I thought her wedding bouquet was one of the prettiest things I've ever seen.

ENGAGEMENTS










BRIDALS












WEDDING















0 comments: